AVANA Cosmetic & Beauty Clinic is a professional, non surgical beauty clinic located in West London. We provide a comprehensive range of high quality skin and hair treatments, which are tailored to your individual, specific needs. Avana Cosmetic & Beauty Clinic was formed in October 2014 as a specialist in hair and skin treatment. Our team of staff have 40 years of combined experience medical and aesthetic experience.
The appointments will be conducted in line with the UK government’s social distancing measures and fully compliant with all PPE guidance from Public Health England. We have taken all the required measures to minimise the risk of Coronavirus cross infection upon resuming appointments. The following series of steps and measures have been put in place to keep everyone protected.
"Covid-19 Safety Protocols at Work"
- You need to provide us with your vaccination certificate and your NEGATIVE PCR Test 48h prior to your booking. Unfortunately we won't be able to accepy anyone without a NEGATIVE PCR or Lateral Flow Test.
Order coronavirus (COVID-19) Rapid Lateral Flow Tests
Report a COVID-19 Rapid Lateral Flow Test result
- Clients should create an account at the above link, and report their result every time they do the test at home (48h prior to their appointment). Then you will recieve an email confirmation from NHS showing your test result with the date taken. You need to forward that email to "firstname.lastname@example.org" at least 3 hours prior to your appintment.
- Your apppintment will be cancelled automaticaly (no refund) if you don't provide us with your NEGATIVE test result priot to your appointment.
- We will rescheduale your appointment if your test is POSITIVE and if you contact us in advance to rearrange your session for any health reasons or Covid sysmptoms you may have.
- Clients should advice to use less public transport when traveling to the clinic if you can and preferably use your own vehicle
- Client should downlod the NHS Track & Tracing app and scan the our NHS barcode once they are inside the clinic.
- Clients will be asked to wait outside the clinic and wait to enter the clinic when they should disinfect their hands and phones with the Disinfectant Gel.
- Clients should call or send a message upon their arrival so we can let them in.
- Clients should attend their appointment alone. (no visitors and kids)
- Clients should wash their hands immediately after arriving or use our hand sanitiser as soon as they enter the treatment room.
- Clients won’t be allowed to use the toilet during their visit.
- Clients will be welcomed by the reception staff who will check your temperature. Hand sanitiser will be provided, and they will be shown directly to the consultation room.
- Your therapist will wear the PPE at all times, during your visit to the clinic to keep everyone safe.
- We are following strict infection control protocols and the clinic is deep cleaned thoroughly each night.
- If any clients or members of their household have associated symptoms, we will reschedule their appointment and encourage self-isolation for 7-14 days in line with Government advice.
- Clients should attend their session with no make-up to reduce the time being in direct contact with therapist in the clinic.
- Clients should take shower and attend their session with clean clothing.
- Clients should wear their own mask and gloves when attending their session.
Your communication with us is highly appreciated to avoid any cancellation and disappointment.
WE CURRENTLY ONLY WORK ON AN APPOINTMENT BASIS
If you wish to collect a product, please email us the request or you can order over the phone, we will post out it to you or set a collection date. These measures will remain in place as this until the Government announce a change but until then we can only accept visitors with an appointment.
Founder of Avana Cosmetic & Beauty Clinic
BA Hons, HND, CIBTAC, BABTAC, VTCT (UK - Germany)
Senior Aesthetician & Plasma-Fibroblast Specialist
Dr Behzad Nosratzadeh
MBChB 2003 (Dundee, UK) M.R.C.G.P.,D.F.S.R.H
Dr Behzad obtained his Medical Degree and Honours Degree from the University of Dundee in 2003. Dr Behzad is a General Practitioner with an interest in cosmetic and aesthetic and minor surgeries. Dr Behzad focuses on Anti-aging Injectables, Dermal Fillers and minor surgeries.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
"Please be aware that we have a 48 hour cancellation policy"
Please note that we do not offer refunds on any treatment or product purchases or carried out in the Clinic. However, if you change your mind about your purchase within 14 days before starting your treatment plan, we are happy to exchange it for another treatment or product or offer you a credit note depending on the circumstances. This policy does not apply to products which have been used or opened. The only exception to this policy is a serious or long-term illness, confirmed by a medical certificate.